Terms & Conditions
All our repairs, unless specifically stated, include a 12 month limited warranty. The warranty covers the part/s replaced and our workmanship.
- The part/s replaced are guaranteed against defect or failure from reasonable use.
- The warranty does not cover physical damage, such as cracks or smashed screens.
- The warranty does not faults caused by contact with liquid.
- Our warranty does not cover other components in the repaired device.
- Physical damage to the device and/or replaced part/s will void your warranty.
- The warranty provided is a RTB (Return to Base) warranty. Devices must be returned to our workshop for warranty service.
- Warranty jobs with no fault found or other faults not covered under our warranty may incur a fee.
- As we provide our On-Site repair services at no additional cost, repairs completed On-Site include our standard RTB (Return to Base) warranty and must be returned to our workshop for warranty service. If your warranty claim is within 30 days of the repair date, we may choose at our sole discretion, to attend on-site.
Any advice given by phone or by email is general advice only. The repair we have quoted you on is not a diagnosis service. Included labour is for the part installation only and does not include further hardware or software repairs or diagnosis. We have an on-site diagnosis service available where a qualified technician can diagnose and confirm the fault with your laptop. If you are unsure if the part you have ordered will resolve your issue, please phone us and book an on-site diagnosis service. Additional charges apply. As parts are ordered specifically for your laptop, refunds or cancellations are not possible. Please note that all panels quoted are ‘gloss’ finish unless otherwise stated. If your laptop has a ‘matte’ (anti-glare) panel installed the replacement panel will be gloss unless you specifically request a ‘matte’ panel. Quotes are based on laptop being a non-touch model. All prices quoted include GST.